Hi All,

I have a scenario where an incoming external call comes into Asterisk and into my Stasis application, I there check my database to find the destination so I can route the call there. I follow the recommended procedure:
1. Create bridge
2. Create channel for outbound call
3. Add incoming channel to bridge
4. Add outbound channel to bridge
5. Dial() destination.

I have Asterisk 14.1 and I use Ari4Java. I try to set some channel variables before the Dial(), both "SIPFROMUSER" and "CALLERID(num)". These values I can see when the call proceeds and I receive Dial events. So it seems Ari4java is doing the right thing. But no matter what, the second outbound call gets the callerId of the inbound call.

Has anyone been able to do what I am attempting. It seems like a very normal feature, should be possible.

Regards,

Sven