Le 15/11/2017 à 22:47, Joshua Colp a écrit :
On Wed, Nov 15, 2017, at 05:45 PM, Jean Aunis wrote:
Le 13/11/2017 à 23:17, Phil Mickelson a écrit :
Jean,

You should know that I wrote something very similar to what you are
asking for.  Slightly different reasons and I use ARI which makes it
very easy.  However, the result is the same. The inbound call gets
terminated.

I also considered the ARI option, but it does not fit my needs because
channels go through several ARI applications, and may eventually go back
to the dialplan, so it will not be possible to shut them down with ARI.
The DELETE operation in ARI on a channel works on any channel, including
those not in ARI.

Great, I was not aware. I will see what I can do with this. Thanks for the hint !