From: asterisk-dev [mailto:asterisk-dev-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of
Balraj Singh
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2018 03:07 AM
To: asterisk-dev@lists.digium.com
Cc: Mani Kanta Gadde <manikanta.ga...@zemosolabs.com>
Subject: [asterisk-dev] Regarding Unique Id In Logs

Hi,

Problem Statement : How to print $(UNIQUEID) in every log line.

So we posted this query on asterisk community (here
<https://community.asterisk.org/t/how-to-print-uniqueid-in-every-log-line/75041>
 ), and I was able to get that uniqueid in every log line by modifying the
source code of logger.c and cdr.c files of asterisk.

So further we had a doubt that the way we approached to that solution was
correct or not? . The developers on that forum told us to post this in
asterisk-dev community as this was unrelated to that forum. So, please tell us,
that the approach ( please read the approach in the link provided ) we used is
correct or not.

Technically what could be the caveats related to the approach if any?, could
there be any alternates of that? .

Thank you.