that’s correct. I wrote a ael context with func_odbc and this work very well.

But, using my app_mbilling.c work more faster than ael and func_odbc.

example:
agi 15 CPS
ael-func_odbc 30 CPS
native application 50 CPS

But my native application crash some times.

I add in my code many ast_log(LOG_ERROR,”LINE number”); to try fond the issue,
but each crash the line is different. And in /var/log/asterisk/full Log file
not show any additional information.

I’m test in production with more than 40 CPS. In test server I send 75 CPS with
SIPP and work perfectly.

Best regards

> On 12 Sep 2018, at 16:26, BJ Weschke <bwesc...@btwtech.com> wrote:
>
> AGI is limited in its TPS scalability because it needs to fork an external
> application to complete processing. func_odbc run from within the dial plan
> does not need to fork anything external so it does not have the same
> scalability issues that present with an AGI based solution.
>
> --
> BJ Weschke
> Sent with Airmail
>
> On September 12, 2018 at 3:22:33 PM, i...@magnussolution.com
> (i...@magnussolution.com <mailto:i...@magnussolution.com>) wrote:
>
>> i’m developing a native application to billing in realtime.
>>
>> I work many years with Asterisk Billing via AGI. But it is very limited to
>> strong CPS. With 10-15 CPS the server crash. Server with 2 core and 4 GB RAM.
>>
>> With my actual native C application I can get on the same server more than
>> 40 CPS.
>>
>> I wrote in C the same code that I have in php AGI.
>>

>> My name is Adilson Magnus, I’m developer from www.magnusbilling.com
>> <http://www.magnusbilling.com/> Opensource project to Asterisk Billing.
>>
>> https://github.com/magnussolution/magnusbilling6
>> <https://github.com/magnussolution/magnusbilling6>
>>
>> Best regards.
>>

>>> On 12 Sep 2018, at 16:11, Gaston Draque <gaston.dra...@gmail.com
>>> <mailto:gaston.dra...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> From the Asterisk side, I would start by looking into the different logging
>>> facilities provided[1] but as stated, which Asterisk API you are using will
>>> determine which logging facility to look for, how to complement it with
>>> your own app.logging and maybe some capturing may be needed during the
>>> learning process.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Gaston//
>>>
>>> [1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Logging
>>> <https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Logging>
>>> [1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Logging+Configuration
>>> <https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Logging+Configuration>
>>>
>>> On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 3:11 PM, James Finstrom <jfinst...@gmail.com
>>> <mailto:jfinst...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>> This is missing a lot of useful information.
>>>
>>> How is your app interfaced to asterisk?
>>> ARI?
>>> AGI?