On 03.10.19 at 15:52 Michael Maier wrote:
> On 02.10.19 at 22:45 Sean Bright wrote:
>> On 10/2/2019 4:02 PM, Michael Maier wrote:
>>> I found one more problem regarding the configuration options, provided by
>>> FreePBX, which should be supported by asterisk.
>>> I'm referring to the possibility, to add additional options not supported
>>> by FreePBX using special config files like
>>> pjsip.registration_custom_post.conf or pjsip.aor_custom_post.conf and
>>> pjsip.endpoint_custom_post.conf or pjsip.transports_custom_post.conf.
>>> The last two files are working pretty fine as expected, but the first two
>>> just don't work.
>>>
>>> I'm configuring in pjsip.registration_custom_post.conf for example:
>>>
>>> [extName](+)
>>> key=value
>>>
>>> Asterisk reads it (asterisk complains if it doesn't know the key), but
>>> asterisk doesn't apply the provided value for a known key - it's always the
>>> default value. That's
>>> strange, too.
>>
>> Please file an issue[1] with a configuration that exhibits this.
>
> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-28563

Thanks to all clarifying the correct way to configure it with FreePBX:

[extName](+type=registration)
key=value

eg.

This really works as expected!

I'm now wondering if I missed some documentation about this feature, because I
searched the whole web and only found others having the same problem but never
a solution!

I'm sorry for the noise!

Thanks
Michael