Hello

I’m to try execute AMD on the 183 signalisation, to detect audio on early media.

I’m work in  app_dial.c and it work ok when the audio start on the beginner,
but when keep ringing I need to continue analyse until receive the 200 OK or
some error. I already do it

but, always there a but, when the call is canceled I need to stop the whatfor()
method.

while ((res = ast_waitfor(chan, 2 * maxWaitTimeForFrame)) > -1) {
        //here is where I analise the 183

        /* this code check the chan status to break the while()*/
        if (ast_channel_state(chan) != 5) {
                 ast_verb(1,"status channel answere %d
\n",ast_channel_state(chan));
                 ast_frfree(f);
                break;
         }

}

there are any method to check if the originate channel CANCEL the call?

best regards.