Hi Joshua,
.
I am running master. It was me who submitted that change. There is an anomaly I am seeing at the moment in that a registration request is sent out over the ipv4 transport in some circumstances. I am not sure what is happening and struggling to debug with all the multi-threading going on. I need to trap very early on the registration process

Roger