On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 16:32 George Joseph wrote:
Check your timer_t1 setting in pjsip.conf.

There is no entry - therefore I assume, the default should be used.

 That's what would control
pjproject's decision on when to return back to us if there's no response to
a request.  It's also unclear who's doing the retry, us or pjproject.

BTW: I'm using TCP - not UDP.

 It's
odd that either one of us would wait only 27ms before retrying a request
though.   As Josh says below, the debug stuff would be needed for further
analysis.

Yes, that's true. While it happens extremely rarely, I wouldn't know how to trace it down. It usually runs for weeks without any problems, suddenly there are one or two entries (seldom more) and afterwards, it's fine again. Maybe I get sometime the opportunity to trace it down.

Thanks
Michael