Hi all,

yesterday at AstriDevCon we started a discussion about Bridge Created
Events on ARI.
According to the Documentation there is such an event, but I have never
seen one.

My Stasis App is connected to a specific App and Consumes only these
Events. While creating a Bridge, there is no way to configure a ARI App
name, where these events should be published.

As soon as the first Channel gets added to the Channel, the Bridge seems to
be connected to the ARI App and the Events start to be published. So I get
the Bridge Destroyed event.

It would be consistent if I can push each and every resource not just the
Channel.

This, I guess, affects playback and recordings as well as bridges since
these do not have a parameter "app" as the channel has.

What I like to see is after creating a bridge/playback/recording the
corresponding Created Event on ARI. I know these Events exist as they are
documented and if you subscribe to all Events you can get them. Just an App
name is missing to filter the events.

Would be cool to have other opinions on this issue.

Link to Bridge Create:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+18+Bridges+REST+API#Asterisk18BridgesRESTAPI-createWithId

Link to BridgeCreated event:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+18+REST+Data+Models#Asterisk18RESTDataModels-BridgeCreated

--

Jöran Vinzens

sipgate GmbH - Gladbacher Str. 74 - 40219 Düsseldorf
HRB Düsseldorf 39841 - Geschäftsführer: Thilo Salmon, Tim Mois
Steuernummer: 106/5724/7147, Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE219349391

www.sipgate.de - www.sipgate.co.uk