Hello,

there is currently no way (AFAIK) to get a list of all queues from dialplan, and also no way to get a pause reason for a member. I am going to add a couple of dialplan functions for that. The first one should obviously be called QUEUE_LIST and accept no parameters. For the second one, I am not sure whether it would be better to add a new function or modify QUEUE_MEMBER. I am leaning towards new function, because I would like to get both pause status and reason in one function call, and also I would like to make the queuename parameter optional. So perhaps QUEUE_PAUSE_STATUS([queuename],interface) which returns <pause_status>,<pause_reason>. The alternative is to add new option to QUEUE_MEMBER (called "pause_reason" or similar).

Nik