Not specific to this RC, but now that the migration has happened, maybe this is a good time to bring this up again:

Might it be possible to have a symlink to the latest version that's currently available? Similar to how https://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/asterisk-20-current.tar.gz always points to the latest GA release of 20, it would be nice if there was a link that pointed to the latest GA or RC release for a major version, e.g. https://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/asterisk-20-latest.tar.gz or something like that. That would make it a little easier for folks to test release candidates.

NA