On 8/9/2023 6:43 PM, George Joseph wrote:
On Wed, Aug 9, 2023 at 4:05 PM George Joseph <gjos...@sangoma.com <mailto:gjos...@sangoma.com>> wrote:

    On Wed, Aug 9, 2023 at 2:30 PM <aster...@phreaknet.org
    <mailto:aster...@phreaknet.org>> wrote:

        On 8/9/2023 11:12 AM, George Joseph wrote:

        > Yeah, create an issue.  I can take a look in the coming
        weeks.  If you
        > constrict the width of your browser, at some point, the left
        nav bar
        > will collapse and you can get it back by clicking on the
        "hamburger"
        > button that then appears in the top-left of the page.
        There's no way
        > to collapse it manually though so maybe we can find a way to
        add that.
        > Maybe we can also make the page table of contents
        collapsible.  Both
        > should give more space to the content.  I think we can also
        override
        > the viewport width of the content.    A tweak to the dynamic
        > documentation generator might also help.

        I don't think the issue here is collapsing the navigation. In
        fact, I
        really hate when you're on a large monitor and websites
        collapse menus
        like that, catering to mobile devices only is pure insanity,
        making life
        more difficult for everyone else by requiring yet more clicks
        to do
        anything. The issue is that the site seems to max out at a
        certain
        viewport; on a large monitor, the middle portion could take up
        more
        room, but there is vast whitespace to the left and right
        margins. It's
        possible that the style is assuming a max-width that it will
        use for
        presentation. Ideally, the middle content should expand to
        take up the
        space it can so it can use the full width of any monitor.

    Yeah I get it.  I was just throwing out some additional ideas as well.

Simple change.  Check now.  You may have to clear your cache or at least look at a page that's not currently in your cache.

It's much better now. Takes up the full screen on a large monitor, on several different types of pages. Thanks, George!