On 2013-08-13 15:23, Akib Sayyed wrote:
Here is my config

; [span_1]
;signalling=pri_cpe
;switchtype=euroisdn
;pridialplan=national
;prilocaldialplan=national
;group=0
;context=from-digital
;channel=1-15,17-31
context=from-pstn
group=0
echocancel=no
signalling=ss7 ;this is ss7 signalling
ss7type=itu ;using the ITU variant
ss7_called_nai=dynamic ;NAI for outgoing calls
ss7_calling_nai=dynamic ;NAI for incoming calls
ss7_internationalprefix=00 ;internation prefixvalue for incoming calls
ss7_nationalprefix=0 ;national prefix value for incoming calls
ss7_subscriberprefix= ;subscriber prefixvalue for incoming calls
ss7_unknownprefix= ;unknown prefix value for incoming calls
ss7_explictacm=yes ;ACM is send as soon as call enters the
dialplan...may not accepted yet though
linkset=1 ;arbitary name forthis set of channels
pointcode=6710 ;the point code forthis system...aka SPC
adjpointcode=s-8193 ;the point code forthe system that we are

adjpointcode is wrong, maybe you mean 8193 without 's-'

signalling to... aka APC
defaultdpc=161 ;the point code forthe system that the CICs will be
negoiated with...aka DPC
networkindicator=national_spare ;NI value for MTP3
;cicbeginswith=158 ;the starting valueof the CICs
;channel=158-186 ;the channels thatare CICs
sigchan=1 ;the signalling channel

this sigchan has no any CICs defined, so the entire linkset is useless or missconfigured

context=from-pstn
group=1
echocancel=no
signalling=ss7 ;this is ss7 signalling
ss7type=itu ;using the ITU variant
ss7_called_nai=international ;NAI for outgoing calls
ss7_calling_nai=dynamic ;NAI for incoming calls
ss7_internationalprefix=00 ;internation prefixvalue for incoming calls
ss7_nationalprefix=0 ;national prefix value for incoming calls
ss7_subscriberprefix=1 ;subscriber prefixvalue for incoming calls
ss7_unknownprefix= ;unknown prefix value for incoming calls
ss7_explictacm=yes ;ACM is send as soon as call enters the
dialplan...may not accepted yet though
linkset=2 ;arbitary name forthis set of channels
pointcode=6700 ;the point code forthis system...aka SPC
adjpointcode=6081;the point code forthe system that we are signalling
to... aka APC
defaultdpc=162 ;the point code forthe system that the CICs will be
negoiated with...aka DPC
networkindicator=national ;NI value for MTP3
cicbeginswith=3 ;the starting valueof the CICs
channel=3-155 ;the channels thatare CICs

Are you sure this is the way they are configured at the remote side? Please check with your peer or capture the signalling after a reconnect so you can see the groups they are trying to reset.

;channel=33-63
sigchan=2 ;the signalling channel

both the CICs range defined and the use of two sigchans from the same span seems weird to me ... what is the topology of your connection with the peer?