Hi,
please show the output of "ss7 show cics 2"

On 2014-12-15 19:05, Lucian Raducanu wrote:
Hi,

Tried this config and linkset 2 not coming up. Getting following errors:
[Dec 15 17:14:58] WARNING[3481]: sig_ss7.c:1600 ss7_linkset: GRS on
unconfigured range CIC 2 - 31 PC 150
[Dec 15 17:15:13] WARNING[3481]: sig_ss7.c:1600 ss7_linkset: GRS on
unconfigured range CIC 2 - 31 PC 150

On ss7 show linkset 2 I get:
ss7 show linkset 2
SS7 flags: 0x0
SS7 linkset 2 status: Down
SS7 calling nai: 3
SS7 called nai: 3
SS7 nationalprefix:
SS7 internationalprefix:
SS7 unknownprefix:
SS7 networkroutedprefix:
SS7 subscriberprefix:
Switch type: ITU
Our point code: 2162
SLS shift: 0
numlinks: 1
numsps: 1
---------------------------------
Adjacent SP PC: 18 STATE: DOWN
TRA:  SENT    T19: not running T21: not running
Routes:
DPC       State        T6       T10
Link ADJ_PC:SLC: 18:0 NetMngSLS: 0
State:      INSERVICE,  UP