Hi,

This happens most likely because other end has odd/even cics hunting policy and your end uses either lowest or highest available cics.

Dial(DAHDI/g1/01234) <- lowest
Dial(DAHDI/G1/01234) <-highest

There isnt support for odd/even cics hunting policy in libss7/asterisk. You should try ask other end if they could change hunt policy at their end.

-Art