For the first time last night, I tried placing a 3-way call, and had problems... First, here is my setup.

2 X100P - Both going to telco
1 T100P - Going to a CAC channel bank (all internal phones)

When I flash-hooked, and dial the second number, everything seemed fine. After I heard the call start to ring, I flash-hooked again to connect the 3-way. At that point there was just this terrible noise. I could hear static that sounded like it was the other call still ringing. The caller that was connected could not hear me, and I could not hear them, but they heard the noises. I flash-hooked again, and was able to continue on with the first caller just fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike