In your select statement, where the column list is, use 'round(duration/6)/10 as duration' instead of just duration.

Also, it would be trivially easy to modify the source of cdr_mysql.c to change it although you would then have to watch on updates from CVS.

Bill

Matthew S. Hill wrote:
I am pushing all the cdr info to a MySQL database on a separate machine. I have noticed that the duration times for all calls are recorded in seconds, by Asterisk. Is there a way to set the recorded call duration to a decimal representation of minutes? ie 90 sec = 1.5 min. My extraction process would be a little simpler if the data dumped into the database were minutes and not seconds.

Thanks,

Matthew S. Hill
Systems Engineer
CHG Companies