Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] H323 on and on

Krzysztof Bujak wrote:
2.
Is there anyone who has some HOWTO for setting up h323 with asterisk?
I tried asterisk open h323 but it seg faults:-(((((

You are going to need to be more specific to which H.323 Channel Driver you are running.

There are two radically different H.323 Channel Drivers out there.

Jeremy McNamara

Ta wiadomosc zostala sprawdzona na obecnosc wirusow komputerowych przez system antywirusowy na serwerze IT Form.

Ta wiadomosc zostala sprawdzona na obecnosc wirusow komputerowych przez system antywirusowy na serwerze IT Form.