UHCI or OHCI?

On Monday, March 10, 2003, at 04:23 PM, Martin Pycko wrote:

We have some feedback from our customers that sometimes
they are able to run two S100U's on a signle machine.

regards
Martin

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Ray Dzek wrote:

I was told specifically by Digium that only one USB FXS device was supported
per system.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian J. Schrock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 11:30 AM Subject: [Asterisk-Users] USB Interfaces

Howdy,

I just added a second USB converter from Digium and I am having a
problem. When I modprobe the driver for it whichever one gets
discovered first works, but the second one (though looks fine with
zttool) does not work at all. Asterisk directs calls to it etc, but it
never rings and it will not pass dial tone even though asterisk is
seeing it correctly.
Has anyone else had a problem similar to this?

Brian J. Schrock
Network Engineer, RHCE, CCNA
Anistone Technologies
Phone: 614-537-2817