Just curious as to whether or not there's anyone else out there who is using iconnecthere behind a completely-NATted asterisk system.

My system, using code from approx a week ago, works just fine with iconnect, except that I get no "call progress" information (if that's the correct terminology). I dial, wait a bit, and if the person on the other end picks up I just suddenly hear them, without hearing any ring tones first.

I fake this with "r" in the context, but I would much rather have it be meaningful, since this way I get ringing tones even when iconnect has sent one of its infernal occasional "480" messages.

Thx.

B.