I have a linejack and a phone jack in my asterisk server working well
between the SIP phones and the phonejack.  what I cannot get to work is
the outbound linejack Phone/phone0 trunk line?  how can I get a SIP or
Phone/phone1 phonejack phone to dial 9 then outside number and pickup
Phone/phone0 and dial it?  right now it accepts a 95551212 but busy's on
the last digit 2. no outside dial.  would the sip debug help? ill post
if you need

Thanks
Dave Packham

I have this in my extensions.conf
and have tried both of the below options

TRUNK=Phone/phone0
;[trunkld]

;

; Long distance context accessed through trunk

;

;exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(${TRUNK}/${EXTEN:1})

;exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,2,Congestion

[trunklocal]

;

; Local seven-digit dialing accessed through trunk interface

;

exten => _9NXXXXXX,1,StripMSD,1

exten => _NXXXXXX,1,Dial,Phone/phone0/BYEXTENSION

[local]

;

; Master context for local, toll-free, and iaxtel calls only

;

ignorepat => 9

include => default

include => trunklocal