Good day,

Our installation needs a robust ACD application (as I'm sure others do) that can be dynamically reconfigured (if possible) maybe by a MySQL database. I have looked at Bill Heckel's ACD work and Andreas Otto's DynExtendb as well as James Sharp's ACD. None of these seem to be quite finished. Is there a chance a unified (* blessed) ACD application can be put together by those who know how? My knowledge of the Asterisk API is next to zero and the time to learn it would be prohibitivly long much less relearning C.
Multiple groups with overlapping agents are a requirement as is roundrobin (per group), next available, and longest time since last call answered (per group). Anybody's input on this would be appreciated.
Asterisk has worked out fine in our test environment and we are needing this for deployment to replace our existing proprietary system. Thanks for your time.

Jim Friedeck