-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Sellens
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 7:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] receptionist application for asterisk?

I've tried searching the archives but come up empty.

I'm looking for a "receptionist" application, that could be used
in a business center.  Lots of different incoming phone numbers
(200+), all need to be answered in a different way, by a human.
This is typically enabled with a terminal of some form that pops
up the company and contact information for the called number, and
a keyboard interface that allows the recptionist/operator to park
and retrieve calls, toss to voicemail, hangup, forward, etc.

I think I have some ideas on how this could be done, but I hate
reinventing the wheel.  Does anyone know of code (free or commercial)
that implements this sort of thing for asterisk?

Thanks very much for any pointers, hints, suggestions, etc.

John