--On Thursday, June 19, 2003 17:24:21 +1000 Adam Goryachev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

One problem I had with this problem is when I dial out through asterisk,
once I have dialled, the remote end doesn't detect my dtmf key presses.

ie, I can diall (eg a bank) but when they ask to press 3 for assistance, I
can press 3 many times, but they never realise I have pressed it.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Have you installed the asterisk dsp patch for i4l? It's so long since I ran ISDN that I can't remember for sure whether DTMF was handled correctly but I "think" it was. I was using 2 patches - the one to disable kernel DTMF and silence suppression and Pauline's DSP patch for chan_modemi4l.

 Iain