One more thing, just to be sure. Are these (AVM B1, Fritz) Cardbus cards? Nothing is mentioned on the web site.

Thanks,
Michael.

Michael Manousos wrote:

Thanks for the replies. It seems that AVM B1 is the only active PCMCIA card that can be used with Asterisk. The kernel supports this card, so I guess that the driver can be built on non-x86 systems.

Regards,
Michael.