Don't forget you mst have MySQL-dev package installed for the cdr_mysql app to be compiled when you build Asterisk. The Makefile looks for the MySQL includes and libraries. Good luck.

Jim Friedeck

Ing. Angel Gomez Garcia wrote:

hostname=localhost
dbname=asteriskcdrdb
password=
user=asteriskcdruser

carlos del mayor wrote:

I'm only asking for some examples of cdr_mysql.conf, nobody has done anything with cdr and mysql? If you think is better another DB,,, tell me, please!
thanks in advance
carlos

*/carlos del mayor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    can you be more explicit, please? or give me some examples?
    please, i'm little lost!
    thanks a lot
    carlos

*/Martin Pycko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

cdr_mysql.conf

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, carlos del mayor wrote:

        > hi
        > I want to do a database to save the cdr with a billing
        finality. I've created the database in mysql (thanks for the
        table and all that!) but I'm not sure of how to 'connect'
        asterisk to that database in order to save there the cdr. Is
        the cdr_mysql.conf what I have to config? Or must I do a
        script, with the 'database' AGI commands?
        > Any help would be so apreciated!
        > Thanks a lot
        > carlos

    *Ya! hoo! Sorteos*
    *Juega a la Loterķa Primitiva sin salir de casa*

<http://es.rd.yahoo.com/mail_es/tagline/lottery/*http://es.lottery.yahoo.com/v24/primisistema.html>