Andy Powell wrote:

Anybody have the latest word on Snom's development?  Last I had heard,
they were still working on compatibility with GSM.  Firmware version
1.15e, which is what my Snom 100 automatically updated itself to, does
not work with GSM.

-Tilghman

I'm using 1.15u and it's a little better. Snom are aware of the issue and said that
the next firmware should fix it. TBH, I'm doubtful of a new release for the 100's, the rumour mill tells me that they are working on the 105 and that the 100 has been EOL'd....

that is what they`ve answered me:

yes you are right. We are porting the software from the 200 to the 100/105 and are close to releasing something new. Please give as some more time.

Andy

Anton Yurchenko<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digital Generation