Hi.

How can I know if rtc support is built into the kernel ?

Steven Critchfield wrote:

You may want to check, but I think rtc is a x86ism and may not be
available to you on a mac.

On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 00:54, Serge Mankovski wrote:

I am trying to compile it  under Yellow Dog 3.0 on iMac
I get this error

zaprtc.c:1077: warning: implicit declaration of function `barrier'
zaprtc.c:1078: warning: implicit declaration of function `cpu_relax'
zaprtc.c: At top level:
zaprtc.c:109: storage size of `rtc_irq_timer' isn't known
zaprtc.c:719: storage size of `rtc_fops' isn't known
zaprtc.c:107: warning: `DECLARE_WAIT_QUEUE_HEAD' declared `static' but never defined
make: *** [zaprtc.o] Error 1

Any idea why?

Thanks,
Serge