Hello!

My business is a wireless ISP. I would like to offer voice to several business customers. I have a * server, but still need some hardware cards for it.
I would like to provide individualized billing to these customers for their usage. Most of these customers have Nortel PBX's. Could I use a Cisco ATA or a similar manufacturer to provide 1-2 line service? I would like to get this set up correctly the first time. What would you suggest or has someone already done this that could explain better?

Thanks,

Bill

The ATA-186 works well, and it's price point is hard to beat. I have several clients who use them with no difficulties. If you have them behind NAT, however, they get a little fussy and you need to have them auto-reboot every once in a while.

JT