Hi all.

Just got my 'Developer Kit Lite', installed it, and made the changes to load the modules in kernel and in the configuration files. Call thru-from fxo and the fxs sound great. Even fxs-iax-sip sound ok.

When a answer a call coming into asterisk from the PSTN thru the fxo i have a loud echo. I have echocancel=yes.

Is there another parameter I can change in the configuration files ? or do I have to change in... don't remember the name of the source program, the 'echo cancellation' to strong and recompile asterisk again?

Thank's.