I installed the 7/7/03 CVS today, and my customer service reps
said that there were problems.  So I went back to an earlier version.

They could log in, but when they received a call, they hear
the beep, but not the announcement or call.

I am using macros, if night is on, I dial the 800# that is passed.
Otherwise I play the Thank You (ty_pn), and I also pass the
announcement that the agent hears (pillnetwork).

Is this something in the latest CVS that may be a problem?

exten => 1086,1,Macro(enqueue,ty_pn,pillnetwork,18009159222)

[macro-enqueue]
exten => s,1,Wait,1
exten => s,2,DBGet($Night=GlobalSettings/Night)
exten => s,3,GotoIf($[${ARG3}]?4:5)
exten => s,4,Dial(Zap/g1/${ARG3}|120|t)
exten => s,5,VoiceMail,u300
exten => s,103,PlayBack,${ARG1}
exten => s,104,PlayBack,please_hold
exten => s,105,Queue(PillNetwork|t||${ARG2})