Thomas Dingermann wrote:
When I connected over two mgcp channels and sending numerical indication to cisco ata it seems hangup one channel (receving )
and generate 'fast busy' tone.
I hack chan_mgcp and my threewaycalling works ok!

But why indications are sent after I press hookflash on answering end?

Is it possible to do this hack in chan_sip?

I think it's too dificult for me )

Threewaycalling is the only thing i am missing with ATA/SIP/Asterisk!

-or-

does ATA/MGCP/Asterisk complete working (CallerID-transfer,
No, as i know.

MSG-Waiting-Indicator...)?

Maybe.

Can you post a chan_mgcp.diff or your modified chan_mgcp? I really like to use threewaycalling with my ATAs.

it's simple :

1539a1540,1545

works for me (tm) You need cvs version, 0.4 does not work with flashhook messages at all. -- Pavel Zheltouhov, Comlink ISP, Voronezh, Russia phone/fax +7(0732) 727172, http://www.comlink.ru