Sorry Martin to bother you again!

I have an ISDN flux with 100 numbers. The local PSTN is sending now the DNIS/DID (so they said!!!) (I have set the immediate=no in zapata.conf) but I have the same problem as before :
NOTE : the number is alphanumeric-DID alphanumeric (I will make tests with numeric mumber!).

WARNING[9226]: File chan_zap.c, Line 5275 (pri_fixup): Call specified, but not found?
WARNING[9226]: File chan_zap.c, Line 5830 (pri_dchannel): Hangup on bad channel 1

Into extensions.conf I have match everything:
exten => _.,1,Wait(1)
exten => _.,2,Answer
exten => _.,3,Playback(beep)

What should I expect into extension: DNIS or DID?

Cristian Vasiliu ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
mail to:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
web    : cvasiliu.home.ro