Hi All,

I seem to be having a problem with calls from Asterisk into the AS5300, I am sniffing
the session between the AS5300 and the Asterisk server and I see the Asterisk server
send a SIP INVITE and the AS5300 responds with a SIP 100 TRYING but then I do not see
any more SIP signalling messages from the AS5300 once the call connects or clears on
the ISDN side. Has anyone else experienced similar problems ? Finally I do a clear on
the 7960 SIP phone and the call gets cleared.

Calling in the opposite directions works perfectly ...

Rgds, Adam

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and
any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person