Hi,

I don't know whether only we are experiencing this problem but it seems that if authentication is used on a couple of phones, and then the authentication is removed (i.e. remove the secret parameter from each of the extensions), then this isn't reflected in asterisk after a reload. Instead we actually have to restart asterisk for the authentication to be removed.

Has anyone else seen this?

Tan

Yes. Any time I change authentication (on/off) or codec ordering, I generally restart Asterisk from scratch. This may not be required, but prior experiences taught me that lesson, and I have not tested to see if the bugs have been fixed.

JT