3) someone needs to hack the playing of precompressed .gsm files for MusicOnHold. This would save a tremendous amount of resources just to play frigging music.

Jeremy McNamara

WipeOut . wrote:

Only things I can suggest is..

1. Execute it from a command line and make sure it runs.. If not you may hevr to compile it from source..

2. Make sure you have a new line at the end of your .conf file cos * often freaks out about that..

Other than that I don't know why its not working for you..

No instances of it running when I look at processes.
AJ