Armand A. Verstappen wrote:
On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 08:36, Peer Oliver schmidt wrote:

Ok, the first three things I did. Unfortunately, I am no c coder. But the logic to say german numbers is identical to the english logic, ie.

21 = twenty one
11 = eleven
210 = two hundred ten ('and' between Hundred and ten is optional)
1200 = one thousand two hundred
2102 = two thousand one hundred two ('and' between hundred and two is optional)

Are you sure the logic is the same? I thought german number logic was:

21 = ein und zwanzig (one and twenty)
34 = vier und dreizig (four and thirty)

At least I'm sure the dutch logic is like that.

wkr,

It as too early. Of course you are correct. One should never write an email message before the first coffee.

rgds
pos