Hello all,

I am in a situation where I need to use asterisk to call someone say Party A. After the call to Party A got through, asterisk will put Party A on hold, then asterisk will call Party B. If call to Party B got through, asterisk will transfer Party A to Party B.

I wonder if this features is implemented into asterisk. I have found a post in asterisk mailing list:

but that doesn't help much.

If this features is not implemented, can anyone give me some point on how to implement this in asterisk? Do I need to write an app like the Dial apps for asterisk to load at start up?

thanks

Foong