[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

You know, I've called them several times and left my telephone number to
call back. I've never heard from them.

For some reason, I have never received any voicemail from you.

You know, many people on the list raved about them. But for a company with
a completely useless website they really don't do a very good job of
getting back to someone... It's not like I'm not already taking a chance
calling such a company as it is.

Anyone can spend a weekend and bang out a killer website and be 100% scam. Please don't judge my company by our lack of marketing kills. Let our Asterisk skills, resources and services prove themselves to you.

Jeremy McNamara