Knowing very little about Basic Rate ISDN and having spent the last couple of hours educating myself, I thought I would seek some more informed comment. Please go easy if this is blindingly obvious :)

I have a ZyXEL Prestige 100 ISDN Router, a stand alone relic from when we used to access the Net via ISDN.

It has an ISDN BRI input, a 10BaseT ethernet connector, an RS232 connector for administration and a couple of RJ11s to connect analog phones. I can find no reference to this unit on I4Linux lists or the CAPI site.

Am I write in assuming that I cannot access the the ISDN data from Asterisk, via the ethernet port?

Assuming this to be the case, are there any cards to avoid from an Asterisk point of view when looking to purchase?

Thanks,

Richard