Depends.  I don't recall any requirement for any beeps.  Just a disclaimer
that their call may be recorded.  In Oklahoma state you don't have to let
the other party know.  Single party state.  How great is that! :P

Or you can use a ghetto beep.. just press a button on the phone every now
and then! :P

bkw
PS: The worse that can happen is it can't be used in court.