Seeing as no one else has replied, I figured I may give it a shot. At least it'll start something.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong someone, but as far as I understand in this situation you can do both. Normally the RTP packets would be swtiched through *, but you can set in you sip.conf file the 'canreinvite=yes' option which will allow the RTP stream to be direct if a compatible codec is negotiated.

I'll double check if I ever get my server up and running again.

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:17:20 -0500