hi,

I'm currently trying to use Speex with Asterisk from my OpenH.323 client. It seems to
mismatch the codecs, below is my log from Asterisk. My Openh323 client crashes in
responding to a Speex request for bits per frame. I'm guessing it either isn't running
the codec correctly or doesn't support the same subset of speex codecs as openh323.
(I'm using speex-1.0.1 with asterisk)

thanks,
    Adam Hart

 [codec_speex.so] => (Speex/PCM16 (signed linear) Codec Translator)
  == Registered translator 'speextolin' from format SPEEX to SLINR, cost 2
  == Registered translator 'lintospeex' from format SLINR to SPEEX, cost 47
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/enum.conf': Found
Asterisk Ready.