you can download current release tarballs from openh323.org. I just put them up yesterday

Steven Thomas wrote:

Thanks - because of my ignorance using the CVS archive - could you please
give me the full command - thanks.

Regards,

Steven Thomas

"Chee Foong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent by: cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Where to find correct ver of OpenH323 & PWLIB for .digium.com Chan_h323 20-08-03 05:03 PM Please respond to asterisk-users

you can do

cvs update -r v1_11_7

to get version 1.11.7 for openh323

Foong

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 2:51 PM Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Where to find correct ver of OpenH323 & PWLIB for Chan_h323

I thought that the CVS would only contain the lastest code - being:

OpenH323: v1.12.2
PWLib: v1.5.2

Is this not the case?

Thanks

Regards,

Steven Thomas

"Chee Foong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                     Sent by:                          cc:
                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Subject:  Re:

[Asterisk-Users] Where to find correct ver of OpenH323 & PWLIB for

.digium.com Chan_h323

20-08-03 04:53 PM Please respond to

asterisk-users

should be CVS