From the thread.....

Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] IAX <> IAX trunking... DP cache?
Date: 20 Aug 2003 11:29:59 -0600
From: Steve Meyers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Brian West wrote:

I would use the latest CVS for one. And try again.

Unfortunately, I've tried numerous times to get a current CVS trunk snapshot to talk to *anything*, to no avail. Even getting my Grandstream phones to register with it was an apparent excersize in futility. Dropping back to 0.4.0 *immediately* worked with the same configs.

I'll give it a go again with today's snapshot and see if I can get *anything* to work again.

Is there any hope for a 0.5.0 release on the horizon?

I would also like to see a more structured release program. It's kind of scary to tell people that they should "just use the latest CVS code".

I agree with this. Any chance of a "version.h" in the top level directory. It would add to confidence level a fraction...

How hard would it be to drop all the HTML and =20 messages
out of the maillist digest..... This would improve the s/n ratio...

Many Thanks Roger De Salis

Steve

--
 \_    Roger De Salis                   rdesalis at fx dot net dot nz
 </'   FX Networks                      +64 21 481 452