James,

The remote NTP problem is fixed in the current beta firmware that I have been testing for GS.. Hopefully it will be released soon..

Later

I have not had any problem at all with the 10 I have.
They sound good and work well. The only problem I ever had was a problem with remote ntp servers.

-- ______________________________________________ http://www.linuxmail.org/ Now with e-mail forwarding for only US$5.95/yr