Can anybody explain me what does canreinvite=yes really does?

Not sure how technical an answer you want becasue it look slike you know whats going on but as I unterstand it "canreinvite=no" tells the UA that reinvite is not supported and so causes all the RTP traffic to be routed via the * server.. I played with many nat settings and port forwarding settings and it ended up that "canreinvite=no" was the solution to my problems as well.. the downside is that it requires more bandwidth at the central site but the plus side is that it works through NAT..

Any ideas on the client A to C (same LAN, same NAT box, unique outside IP, same * server)?

Only thing that springs to mind is to install another * box internally and then use IAX to connect the internal * box to the external one.. then the internal phone will call each other without crossing the NAT..

Later..