I may have the same problem.

When I try to load wcfxs driver, it fails after reading register 8 on the ProSLIC.
See following log:

kernel: ProSLIC on module 0, product 0, version 5
kernel: ProSLIC on module 0 insane (1) 0 should be 2
kernel: Module 0: Not installed

Can anyone point me to a data sheet on this ProSLIC device.
I would like to dump the regs and kick it around a little to see if it
can do anything that makes sense.  It is aways hard to tell when you
are bit banging on a device.

btw: digium support suggested taking the mounting bracket off.
Did not work for me.

Steve Totaro wrote:
I had the same thing and just figured it out yesterday!

the problem is that the tdm400p is failing calibration.  type "dmesg" and it will tell you.

uncomment in zaptel/Makefile KFLAGS+=-DNO_CALIBRATION in the source code and "make clean install"

It worked for me but I wonder if there is a bad batch of cards?  I was in the "backordered till Sept 2nd batch"  I am assuming its not good to fail calibration?

Steve Totaro