-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Zac
Sprackett
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 3:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] G729

Hi,

I recently purchased some G729 licenses for asterisk.  I'm concerned
with the registration process.  My build tools are not physically
located on the same machine from which I build asterisk.  I build RPMs
on another machine and then install them on my production server.  Am I
going to cause myself trouble by runnning Registration on my non build
host?

Thanks
-z