-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of beonice
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:47 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk server with remote monitoring
capabilities

Hello, all.

I'm tired of having to drive out to the colocation facility each time my
dedicated asterisk server craps out, just to press the button to do a hard
reboot.
(I'm running 1.05 stable at present, no telephony hardware, as this is
mainly a system that receives calls, no dial-out ability is needed.)
APC makes a power strip with a web server. Each socket has its own IP address. All you have to do to power cycle is access the IP address from your web browser and give the power cycle command. It is sooo cool.